Friday, August 5, 2011

about myself for those who wants to know me


Assalamualaikum salam muhibbah and salam 1 malaysia..

my name is mohd nazri abdul hamed, i am from pahang, currently o stay in shah alam. i am a product technologist at aluminium company of malaysia, http://www.alcom.com.my/ . i am proud solving the technical problem by applying physics and mathematics concept. now i am on new project, new 40 micron plain foil for hindalco company. i hope i can go to oversea to find more experiences and learn about the worlds system by using my eyes and ears. in Alcom i can find the thoughest manufacturing challenges. about my education background i will tell more on next post, InsyaAllah.. 




some of product that i monitor rite now.. have u seen this before?

this is my new project, hopefully it will succesfull soon..

join the retirement one of the technical staff

1 comment: